Art Cv Marjan Möller
- 1974 Hts confectie industrie(AMFI – fashion institute);
- 1984 K akte;(teaching degree for textile techniques);
- 1992-1998 several courses making “children and fantasy dolls” by
Anneke van Veen;
- 1998 my 1st quilt was born
- Starting from 1999 quilting courses by Meta Blok:
- 2000 course “working with Angelina yarns” by Cherilyn Martin
- 2007-2009: training program “Quilten Speciaal” in Nijkerk;
- 2010: mono printing by Linda Colsh;
o Of cloth, pattern and clothing by Cas Holmes;
o Screen printing by Linda Colsh
o Masterclass Biezenmortel by Linda Colsh and Jette Clover.
Since 2009 member of Texthure(brain storm group for textile arts) with Sary Maas, Mabel Reedijk, Marjolein van der Eyk and Monique Dorigo.